Clear all

Day 24: John 1:32-34  

RSS

Alison Simmons
(@laughhopethrive)
Member Admin
24/04/2020 8:28 am  

Close your eyes just for a minute (after you read this, of course 😉 😆)ย 

Imagine standing there on the bank of the river, talking about Jesus to those around you, and then you look up. You see a group of men approaching from a long way off and something in your gut tells you that this is a special moment.

All of a sudden, through no effort on your own, you realize that you are staring at the Son of God. Just think of how your heart would start racing. Your stomach would feel like there was a swarm of butterflies fluttering around.

And you could say, "And I have seen and have born witness that this is the Son of God."

Wow...just WOW!!! Yesterday I asked when God has revealed Himself to you in a way that left you feeling in complete awe of Him.ย 

Today, I challenge you to live out that awe! Do you believe what you say you believe? Share it with someone! This can be a personal conversation, through an encouraging text message or even a post on Facebook about what you are getting out of this 30 Day Challenge. We are like John - witnesses of Jesus and the power of the Holy Spirit and we are called to tell others about it!

Comment below when you have done it 😍

Alison

Racheljacobi
(@racheljacobi)
24/04/2020 12:12 pm  

🥰🥰

ReplyQuote
Arussell2012
(@arussell2012)
24/04/2020 9:10 pm  

💜

ReplyQuote